Terms and Conditions
The Westcott is a non smoking establishment throughout. This restriction also applies to e-cigarettes. We are only able to accept well behaved children over 14 years old. We are not able to accept pets under any circumstances.
- When making a booking a non-refundable deposit equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay will be taken.
- If the booking is made within 7 days of arrival, the full cost will be taken at the time of the booking which is non-refundable.
- If the booking is cancelled or modified less than 7 days before the date of arrival, the total price of the booking will be charged.
- In the case of a no-show, the total price of the booking will be charged.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy as no exceptions to the above will be made.
Check In - Check Out
- Our check in time is between 3.00pm and 7.00pm.
- We are able to offer some flexibility on these times but only by prior arrangement. Please phone us on 01326 311309 if you wish to arrange an alternative check in time.
- Check out is by 10.30am.
- We have limited on site parking and guests will need to leave their keys with us.
- We are not responsible for damage to vehicles or theft from vehicles parked in our car park under any circumstances.
- We cannot accommodate vans or some SUVs in the car park. Free, unrestricted, parking is available in the roads surrounding The Westcott.
Damage to The Westcott
We reserve the right, and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Guest House caused by yourself during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning).
No reductions are available for meals not taken. Takeaway meals cannot be consumed anywhere in the property.
We have a 2 night minimum stay policy between April and October. There is a 3 night minimum stay for certain Festivals, e.g. Sea Shanty Festival between 13 and 16 June.
The maximum occupancy for our double and twin rooms is 2 people. The maximum occupancy for the single room is 1 person.