Terms and Conditions
The Westcott is a non smoking establishment throughout. This restriction also applies to e-cigarettes. We are only able to accept well behaved children over 12 years old. We are not able to accept pets under any circumstances.
- When making a booking a deposit equivalent to the cost of the first night's stay will be taken to secure the booking.
- If the booking is cancelled or modified up to 14 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the booking will be charged.
- If the booking is cancelled or modified less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the total price of the booking will be charged.
- In the case of a no-show, the total price of the booking will be charged.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
Check In - Check Out
- Our check in time is between 3.00pm and 7.00pm.
- We are able to offer some flexibility on these times but only by prior arrangement. Please phone us on 01326 311309 if you wish to arrange an alternative check in time.
- Check out is by 10.30am.
- We have limited on site parking and guests will need to leave their keys with us.
- We are not responsible for damage to vehicles or theft from vehicles parked in our car park under any circumstances.
Damage to the Westcott
We reserve the right, and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Guest House caused by yourself during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning).